Join us Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at Noon or catch the replay here
The good news is that automation has already been proven to be both effective and service minded. Nearly 35 years after Isaac Asimov’s short-story collection “Robot Dreams,” robots are being utilized in the hospitality sector to provide room service, vacuum hallways, sanitize surfaces, and so much more.
In this session, we’ll explore the capabilities and limitations of increased automation in an industry that traditionally prides itself on meaningful personal interaction.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How COVID-19 is revamping the emphasis on human interaction
- The ways that robots are already being effectively utilized in the hospitality sector
- How some of our wildest ideas about robots may be closer to reality than we think
- An overview of technological advances that are increasing safety while lowering costs
- Some of the key advantages of relying on robotics as well as the major obstacles to implementing them into the hospitality industry